All artwork must be submitted as complete print-ready digital files and should conform to the specifications found below:
- All digital images should be high resolution files of 300 DPI or higher.
- Images must be submitted in one of the following formats: .JPG, .PSD (Adobe Photoshop), .EPS, .AI (Adobe Illustrator) or .PDF (Adobe Acrobat).
- Each point of sublimation (front or back of shirt) must be submitted as one image file, sized exactly as it is to be printed on the product. For example- all logos for the back of a shirt must be sized and arranged exactly as you would like them to appear and submitted as a single image.
- If a colour is required other than black, a colour number must be provided: Pantone (PMS) or GCMI
- Screenshots and web images are low resolution and not acceptable (PNG, HTML, GIF)
- If only low resolution images are available there will be a service charge to create usable files.
We do not reproduce copyrighted, trade marked or licensed art without permission. Any trademarks, servicemarks or trade dress (including, but not limited to, product packaging and design) that you do not have the right to use on your Custom items, including, but not limited to, the name, abbreviation, acronym, logo, image, slogan, branding, product or other identifying trademarks of any third party (including any other bank, credit union or financial institution.
Pricing for custom orders are unique to each order. We can give you an estimate on what your specific custom will cost (in person) during a consultation. We are unable to quote prices over the phone. Custom pricing is based on three factors:
- Number of Servings
- Complexity of the design
Minimal Order Quantities
The minimum order quantity for all items is detailed in the Wosawe price list. Orders may not be accepted for items that do not meet minimum order requirements. Reorders must meet minimum order requirements. Contact us for a price list.
Jersey Design Samples