– After each ride, hang the garments in a well-ventilated environment or wash them immediately.
– Do not hang the garments in the direct sunlight.
– Never store damp clothes in a non-ventilated environment (e.g. plastic bags, sport bag, suitcase, etc.).
– If your body has a tendency to sweat a lot, water-rinse the garments after each use to protect the fibers from bacterial attacks which might lead to fabric deterioration.
– Washing a garment means putting stress on fabric and seams!
Therefore, wash cycling garments separately from other clothes / accessories to prevent friction.
– Before washing, turn the garments inside out (seams on the outside).
– Machine-wash is possible but always use a wash bag, a delicate cycle and lukewarm water (max. 30° C).
– Do not use bleach and/or softeners. Use a mild liquid detergent only (e.g. ASSOS active wear cleanser). – Do not soak, wring or rub. Do not spin after washing.